TRRC Club Field
Our field provides a permanent and beautifully rural base for the Club and is the venue for many of our training sessions and Club competitions.
The site offers our members several fixed XC fences, dressage arenas and a good selection of both rustic and coloured show jumps.
The Club Field is readily accessible, just 5 miles from Farnham and with direct access into Bourne Woods and miles of bridleways and hacking over both Frensham and Hankley Commons.
How to find us
We are on the West side of Tilford Road behind the Bourne Woods and just before the road enters Tilford village. There is a layby opposite the clearly-marked field gate which allows vehicular access. Mounted and pedestrian access is also available via a gate directly from the Bourne Woods. Both gates are locked, so you will need to collect the current code when booking the field.
Booking the Club Field
Members only may book and use the Club Field for private practice or instruction, including the use of the show jumps, dressage arena and fixed XC fences.
Rules & Fees
These Rules are for insurance purposes and to protect your safety whilst using TRRC facilities. Please respect them.
- ONLY TRRC MEMBERS may use the Club Field for private instruction or practice.
- Rental fees are: £5 per session or£15 for 5 sessions payable in advance
- Booking-In Procedure:
- The Club Member must call the Club Secretary, Teela on 07769 907009 or email email@example.com and let her know what time/date you plan to use the Club Field.
- A gate access code will be provided.
- There must always be a minimum of two Senior members on site with a mobile phone, in case of emergencies.
- All junior Members must be accompanied by at least ONE ADULT (over 18 years) for the full duration they are in the Club Field.
- Members must report any breakages of equipment or accidents whilst in the Club Field to the Secretary.
- All equipment must be put away after use if taken out specifically for the training session. Please pick up all jump cups. Do not leave them lying in the grass as they break the grass mower and that makes Alan (our landlord) very unhappy!
Please contact Teela Spratt, Club Secretary with any queries: 07769 907008