We are uploading study material for all those candidates who didn't receive any study material mail from TCS...The mail was system generated and it is possible that it might not have
reached you due to any technical problem.Now since you are aware about the links, we advise you to come prepared to ILP....!!
- Link provided for pretest
- The following lectures from the above set of lecture notes
- Lecture# Topics
- L1 . Introduction to Computation
- L2 . Scheme Basics
- L3 . Procedures, Processes and Recursion
- L4 . Orders of Growth and Kind of Procedures
- L5 . Data Abstractions
- L7. Good Programming Practices
- L16. Object Oriented Programming I
- L17. Object Oriented Programming II
- L18. Object Oriented Programming III
- for scheme also refer----The Scheme Programming Language, Third Edition,R. Kent
- How to design programs" by Matthias Felleisen, Robert Bruce Findler
- TCS E-Portal on Software Engineering:
- If u want PDF format of TCS E-learning meterial:
The following are not required mostly...
You are also expected to have
knowledge of Basic Computer Hardware Components. The following are some
references that would help you in acquiring this awareness.
Computer Organisation (2nd Edition)
- - A. S. Tannenbaum (Chapters 1, 2, 4, 5, 6)
:- But its enough if u read the first two chapters abt the
SCHEME basics.. if u r interested and hav time jus scan thro' the other
chapters in the first set..ENJOY READING...