To request instructions for adding photos to these albums, or for creating new albums, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE QUESTIONS or ISSUES ???
To submit announcements or photos to the website, or to report any broken/missing links,
please notify webmaster at: CONTACT@triplecitieshikingclub.org
Resources for hikers
Click on link, above, for:
* Guide to Recreational Trails in Broome and Tioga Counties, by Don Powell
* Finger Lakes Trail info and How to Order FLT map sets
* Many, many, other resources, including the exclusive "TCHC cookbook"
Check them all out !
* Past hike schedules / dinner reservation flyers
* Board and dinner meeting minutes
* TCHC Constitution
$2 per patch / $3 per sticker (includes mailing)
TCHC, PO Box 22, Johnson City NY 13790 (include your name / address)
- or -
One of our semi-annual Dinner Meetings, held in April and November
- or -
(the easiest way)
Use the TCHC STORE
Attn: Hike Leaders
Hike Leader Forms and other info
Important information for all hike leaders, including
* printable version of the "Hiker Sign-up Sheet" used at each hike for participants to 'sign in'
* hike leader and co-leader instructions
* access to the 'planning spreadsheet' for setting up upcoming hike schedules
* access to the 'FLT Trail Maintainers' notebook for recording hours
View current TCHC Newsletter / Hike Schedule
TCHC SPRING DINNER
70th Anniversary TCHC Spring Dinner / Meeting
Friday, Apr 28, 2017
Download Flyer and Reservation Form
(Or pay on-line at the TCHC Store, below)
5:30 pm Social Hour / 6:15 pm Dinner / 7 pm Meeting
7:30 pm Presentation
"Hiking in Italy"
Karen Goodman, Don Powell, Diana Liu
$6 per person covers hall rental along with
TCHC-provided barbeque chicken and vegetarian entree
Please bring 'dish-to-pass', see dinner flyer for full details
St Patrick's Church -- 9 Leroy St, Binghamton NY
(corner of Leroy and Oak Streets)
Please write to "email@example.com"
Click here for on-line payments for:
* MEMBERSHIPS -- New and Renewal / Annual and Lifetime *
* TCHC patches and stickers *
* DINNER MEETINGS and other SPECIAL EVENTS *
Membership dues are $5 a year per household