This floor plan is for illustrative purposes only. The room sizes are approximately to scale but the fixtures and furniture shown are just generic to indicate the layout. Please refer to the real photographs below. The green area represents the lawn in the immediate vicinity of the bungalow but extends far beyond the image!
A large hallway gives access to each room. Starting at the front of the house:
- The kitchen has an electric cooker (with ceramic hob and fan oven), fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, plenty of crockery and cutlery, good quality saucepans and utensils.
- Cupboard off kitchen houses electricity meter, iron, ironing board, Dyson Vacuum cleaner, broom, mop & buckets etc.
- Living area consists of a lounge-diner with TV, Stereo, SKY box & DVD, two sofas, a pine dining table and chairs. Fireplace has electric coal effect fire. Separate electric radiator.
- The bathroom has bath with electric shower over, toilet, electric heater, and hand basin . (There is also a separate toilet accessed from the porch area)
- Bedroom One has a double bed, wardrobes, drawers, bedside tables, radio alarm clock, bedside light. Electric radiator.
- Bedroom Two has two single beds (3ft), wardrobe, drawers, electric radiator, bedside drawers and lamp. French doors lead into the rear garden.
- Bedroom Three has 3ft bunks, cot and chest of drawers, electric fan heater. A high chair is stored under the cot.
Tanglin is well equipped for six people. The beds are equipped with pillows and duvets, bed linen is included in the price though we offer a discount for any guests who would rather take their own.
- Parking for 2-3 cars on the driveway (approx 50' long)
- Large grassed garden on three sides (rear area alone is approx 120' x50')
- Small cellar accessed from outside provides secure storage for barbecue (provided), surf boards, buckets and spades etc.
- Picnic table
- Washing line