Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Premedical Sciences
Dokkyo Medical University,
880 Kitakobayashi, Mibu, Shimotsuga, Tochigi, 321-0293, JAPAN
Email: t-ogswr `at' dokkyomed.ac.jp
Algebraic number theory, Automorphic forms
A study on elliptic modular forms of weight one, March, 2012, Kyushu University
- T. Ogasawara, An eigenform of weight one expressed by meromorphic η-quotients, The Ramanujan Journal, Vol. 27, no. 1 (Jan., 2012), 89--99.
- T. Ogasawara, Octahedral newforms of weight one associated to three division points of elliptic curves, Functiones et Approximatio, Commentarii Mathematici, Vol. 49, no. 1 (Sep., 2013), 103--109. Adam Mickiewicz University.
- Fumiya Amano, Hisatoshi Kodani, Masanori Morishita, Takayuki Sakamoto, and Takahumi Yoshida, with Appendix by Takeshi Ogasawara, Redei's triple symbols and modular forms, Tokyo Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 36, no. 2 (Dec., 2013), 405--427.
- T. Ogasawara, A certain eta-quotient and the class number of an imaginary quadratic field, International Journal of Number Theory, Vol. 10, no. 6 (Sep., 2014), 1485--1499.
- T. Ogasawara, On Hecke modules generated by eta-products and imaginary quadratic fields, Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, Vol. 145 (Jan., 2017), 23--37.
Talks at International Conference
- Eta-quotients and class numbers of imaginary quadratic fields, 26th Automorphic Forms Workshop, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, April, 2012.
- Eta-quotients of weight one and ideal class groups of imaginary quadratic fields, Workshop on Modular Forms, Kyushu University, May, 2012.
- On Hecke modules generated by eta-quotients of weight one, Modular functions and Quadratic forms -- Number theoretic delights, Osaka University Nakanoshima Center, December 21 (Sat) -- December 23 (Mon), 2013．