Steepest Descent Meeting 2019
The next Steepest Descent Meeting will be help on the Saturday after EGU, on the
13th of April, 2019
Registrations are open
at the WUK Vienna, Projektraum
Währinger Strasse 59, 1090 Vienna
This year, we have the pleasure to welcome:
John Armitage (IPGP)
Claire Lukens (Victoria University)
Marisa Palucis (Dartmouth College)
The program is the following:
- 9:15 Doors open
- 9:30 Talk by Claire Lukens, "Grain size variability on mountain slopes: biases and opportuinities."
- 10:30 Coffee break and discussions around the posters
- 11:00 Talk by John Armitage, "The steepest route of descent is wrong."
- 12:00 Lunch and discussions around the posters.
- 13:30 Talk by Marisa Palucis, "From pebbles to lanscapes: Reconstructing ancient envrionments on Mars."
- 15:00 End of meeting