We apply advanced technologies to the assessment of wisdom skills in individuals and groups— to support the development of deep insight, broad perspectives, full compassion, and bold action.
- Our technology is almost ready for version 0.1 release! We are working with four beta-partners who will be doing group/aggregate level assessment projects to help us smooth out the rough edges. Let us know if you are interested in being an early adopter!
Do you have big questions about human development in organizations or groups? — Let your curiosity fly with our new assessment tools!
Our data science research has advanced to where soon we will offer low-cost developmental assessments for group-level developmental scoring. The technology uses artificial intelligence to produce an estimated score of the StAGES sentence completion test (an extension of the work of Cook-Greuter and Loevinger) that is accurate enough for groups of 20-2,000 individuals. At this time we do not provide assessments for individual's learning or coaching (for that contract Pacific Integral). We currently offer results suitable for aggregate or group-level assessment questions. For example:
- Pre-vs-post testing of leadership training or other interventions
- Developmental center-of-gravity mapping for organizational cultures and capacities
- Large-scale and random-sample research assessments of population ego development
- Targeting consultation and messaging to your audience based on developmental capacities
This is the home page for the StageLens research project. In 2015 we received funds from the MetaIntegral Foundation to carry out exploratory research that is now complete. We have been chosen among the 11 finalists for the 2016 MetaIntegral Foundation funding round. As explained here, we will use these funds to work with a handful of social-transformation organizations as pilot sites testing the viability of our new technology. The Phase I project report can be found here. For more information about this project contact Tom Murray.