Projects and Presentations
1. Game based Security Architecture (GSA)
2. Recommendation System for Crowdsourcing
3. Game-theoretic modeling of cancer cells behavior
4. Security in Cloud Based System
5. Game theoretic modeling of linguistic interaction
6. Problems in Algorithmic Game Theory
- Organized an invited lecture on "Computational aspects of cancer detection using optical methods" on 8 March 2018, at 9:30AM.by Dr. Peeyush Sahay, in SOPSS Lab.(video)
- Visiting Researcher (in July 2017), Cognaction Lab. University of California, Merced.
- Interaction between agents with conflicting motivations. Congaction Lab, University of California, Merced.
- Use of Attach Graphs in Security Systems. Bsides-Nashville-2013, Nashville, April 2015.
- A Network Security Game Model. CODASPY-2015, San Antonio, March 2015.
- Security Games. Lipscomb University, Nashville, November 2014.
- Use of Attach Graphs in Security Systems. SKYDOGCON-2013, Nashville, October 2013. (Lecture)
- Runtime monitors as Sensors of Security Systems. Computer Science Research day. University of Memphis, 2012.
- Stochastic Games & Cyber Security. Security Workshop. Mangalore Institute of Technology & Engineering, Moodabidre, India. 2010.
- Game theory applied to Security Systems. Monthly Guest Seminar. Department of Computer Science. Sri Siddartha Institute of Technology, Tumkur, India. 2010.
- Stochastic Game Modeling & Security Systems. Invited Lecture. Chennabsaveswara Institute of Technology, Gubbi, India. 2010.
- Communication Systems: Theory and Applications. A four lecture series. Infoniche Technologies Pvt Ltd. 2003.
- Fourier Transforms: Continuous & Discrete.Theory & Applications.A three lecture series. Infoniche Technologies Pvt Ltd. 2002.