Southern California Discrete Mathematics Symposium 2019
Saturday, May 4, 2019
Claremont McKenna College
Submission deadline: April 7, 2019
Registration deadline: April 28, 2019
The 4th annual SOCALDM welcomes all areas of Discrete Mathematics.
- Stephan Garcia (Pomona College) -- talk slides
- Josh Hallam (Loyola Marymount) -- talk slides
- Chris O'Neill (San Diego State) -- talk slides
- Igor Pak (UCLA) -- talk
- Greta Panova (USC) -- talk slides
- Brendan Pawlowski (USC) -- talk slides
- Eric Sundberg (Occidental College) -- talk slides
- Joshua Swanson (UC San Diego) -- talk slides
Registration and talk proposals:
Registration for this conference is free, but required for logistical purposes. We also welcome 25-minute talk proposals. If you would like to give a talk, please submit title & abstract on the registration form. We will then select about five talks to represent a wide range of combinatorics / discrete math topics.
Location of the conference:
All the talks will be held in Freeberg Forum at CMC: this is an auditorium in the lower courtyard of Kravis Center. Here is the map:
There will also be signs directing people to the venue. There is plenty of street parking around the area, none of which requires permits on Saturday.
- Sami Assaf (USC)
- Lenny Fukshansky (CMC)
Claremont McKenna College & Simons Foundation