The Skydiving Logbook is a logbook application dedicated to people that like to jump out of things that fly, or off of things that don't fly.
* Log jumps with jump #, date, DZ, aircraft, gear, jump type (bellw/rw, freefly, etc), exit/deployment altitudes (feet or meters), delay, cutaway, notes, pictures and diagrams
* Have licensed skydivers sign entries in your logbook using the touchscreen
* View stats including total jump count, total freefall time, cutaways, etc
* Manage your gear including components/serial #'s, and service reminders (i.e. repack due next week)!
* Manage your DZ's, set one as your home DZ
* Manage your aircraft, with 15 or so built in aircraft
* Calculate wing loading, desired canopy size, and extra weight needed to target a desired wing loading
* Import/export for backing up, transferring, and printing your logbook
* Logbook history for entering your previous freefall time and number of cutaways
This application is free and always will be. Please feel free to send suggestions, or if you're a crafty iPhone or Android developer, feel free to offer your assistance! Also, if you'd like to see this application in another language, and can offer translations, please let me know.