US Hours at Work, with Edward C. Prescott and Alexander Ueberfeldt
Collateralized Borrowing and Risk Taking at Low Interest Rates, with Malik Shukayev and Alexander Ueberfeldt
- European Economic Review, 85, June 2016.
Heterogeneity and Long-Run Changes in Aggregate Hours and the Labor Wedge, with Alexander Ueberfeldt
- Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, 52, March 2015.
International Risk Sharing with Endogenously Segmented Asset Markets, with Ananth Ramanarayanan
- September 2017. Revise and resubmit at Journal of International Economics
- February 2018. Under review. Download Supplementary Appendix
Managing Risk Taking with Interest Rate Policy and Financial Regulations, with Malik Shukayev and Alexander Ueberfeldt
- July 2018. Under review.
- December 2010. Previous title: "A Theory of Transition to a Better Technology".
Driving Forces of the Canadian Economy: An Accounting Exercise, with Alexander Ueberfeldt, March 2008.
Work in Progress
- Measures of Hours Worked for the U.S. Economy