- The Option to Quit: The Effect of Employee Stock Options on Turnover (with Paige Ouimet and Ed Van Wesep)
- Journal of Financial Economics 127, 136 - 151, 2018.
- Featured in Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance and Financial Regulation
- Private Equity in the Global Economy: Evidence on Industry Spillovers (with Greg W. Brown)
- Journal of Corporate Finance 60, 2020.
- Persistence of Innovation around Initial Public Offerings: Evidence from NonVC-Backed IPOs (with Ugur Celikyurt)
- Revise and Resubmit at the Journal of Financial Services Research
- Determinants of International Buyout Investments (with Greg Brown and Asli Demirguc-Kunt)
- Boosting Employees or Earnings? BBSO plans before and after FAS123(R), November 2012
- Lead Directors and Board Dynamics (with Ugur Celikyurt), November 2018
- Intra-Industry Spillovers from PE (with Ugur Celikyurt), July 2018
- Pre-IPO Valuation Disclosure and Underpricing (with Derek Horstmeyer), September 2015
- Is U.S. Regulation Pushing Medical Innovation Abroad? (with Greg Brown and David Robinson), November 2014
- Does Private Equity Hurt or Help the Economy? (with Greg Brown), March 2014