- Channels of US Monetary Policy Spillovers to International Bond Markets, (with Elias Albagli, Luis Ceballos and Damian Romero), BIS Working Paper 719, may 2018. Journal of Financial Economics, forthcoming.
- Macroeconomic and Financial Volatility and Macroprudential Policies in Chile, (with Rodrigo Cifuentes and Alejandro Jara), in Macroprudential frameworks, implementation and relationship with other policies, BIS Papers 94, Bank for International Settlements, pp. 87-98, 2017.
- Long Term Rates and the term premium: evidence from Chile, (with Carola Moreno), in What do new forms of finance mean for EM central banks?, BIS Papers 83, Bank for International Settlements, pp. 97-112, 2015.
- Friedman y la política cambiaria, in Milton Friedman: la vigencia de sus contribuciones. Metodología, Teoría y Política Económica, Rolf Lüders and Francisco Rosende (eds.), Ediciones Universidad Católica de Chile, pp. 175-191, 2015. (in spanish.)
- Monetary Policy Independence in Chile, (with Luis Opazo), in The transmission of unconventional monetary policy to the emerging markets, BIS Papers 78, Bank for International Settlements, pp. 111-123, 2014.
- Exchange rate policy and exchange rate interventions: The Chilean experience, (with Claudio Soto), in Market volatility and foreign exchange intervention in EMEs: what has changed?, BIS Papers 73, Bank for International Settlements, pp. 81-93, 2013.
- Macro policies and Public Debt in Chile, (with Claudio Soto), in Fiscal policy, public debt and monetary policy in emerging market economies, BIS Papers 67, Bank for International Settlements, pp. 103-112, 2012.