2019-20 School Year
State Department of Education (SCDOE) and the S.C. Association of School Librarians (SCASL) to support and advocate for school libraries throughout the state.
SC School Library Supervisors Members & Meetings
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - AGENDA | MINUTES | PRESENTATIONS | Details: Time: 10 AM, Location: Woolard Technology Center, 70 Innovation Way, Camden, SC 29020
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 - AGENDA | MINUTES | PRESENTATIONS | Details: Time: 10 AM, Location: Woolard Technology Center, 70 Innovation Way, Camden, SC 29020
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 - AGENDA | MINUTES | PRESENTATIONS | Details: 4:15pm - 5:15pm (Richland A) - SCASL Conference, Columbia Convention Center
Supervisors Meeting Presentation for January 22, 2020
Supervisors Meeting Presentation for October 23, 2019
SC School Library Supervisors Members
- Supervisors Contact List for 2019-20 - Our desire is to have an official contact for each school district. The goal of the School Library Supervisors' Group is to have each district represented by a district administrator or representative school librarian who will represent their district and share information from the Supervisors Group, SCDOE, and SCASL with all the Librarians within their district.
- Do you have any updates or changes to the contact list? Please "comment" on the Supervisors Contact List for 2019-20 with your corrections or email your changes to the Supervisors Chair at email@example.com.
SC Standards for School Library Resource Collections
SC Achieving Exemplary Libraries
2018-19 Survey for Library Media Specialists
2018-19 LMS Survey
SCASL in partnership with the State Department of Education Office of Educator Effectiveness and Leadership Development requests your participation in this survey. If you have questions, please contact Julie Putnam at firstname.lastname@example.org.