Welcome to the personal webpage of Satyajit Pramanik
Welcome to my personal web page
Page is under construction
- Satyajit's paper with Manoranajan Mishra of IIT Ropar is published in Phys. Rev. E. Figure 14a is displayed as part of PRE Kaleidoscope.
- Satyajit's paper with Manoranajan Mishra of IIT Ropar is published in Phys. Fluids.
- Visited Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, MA to participate in Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Program.
- Started working as postdoctoral researcher in the Cond. Matter, Stat. and Biological Physics group at Nordita.
- A numerical study on reaction-induced radial fingering instability, Vandita Sharma, Satyajit Pramanik, Ching-Yao Chen and Manoranjan Mishra, J. Fluid Mech. (accepted).
- Confinement effects in premelting dynamics, Satyajit Pramanik and John S. Wettlaufer, Phys. Rev. E 96, 052801 (2017).
- Dynamics of a highly viscous circular blob homogeneous porous media, Vandita Sharma, Satyajit Pramanik, and Manoranjan Mishra, Fluids, 2(2), 32 (2017).
- Best Thesis Award in Mathematics, IIT Ropar, December 3, 2018.
- Received International Travel Grant from NBHM and DST-SERB to attend Twelfth International conference on flow dynamics (ICFD), Sendai, Japan, October 27-29, 2015.
- Received Ernst Mach scholarship by the Austrian Exchange Service (OeAD-GmbH) financed by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy (BMWFW) to perform research work at the Institute of Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer, Vienna University of Technology, Austria from October, 2014 to March, 2015.