- Powering Up Developing Countries through Integration?, with Emmanuelle Auriol, The World Bank Economic Review, Vol 29 (1), Pages 1-40, Janvier 2015..
- Behind the Scenes of the Telecommunications Miracle: an Empirical Analysis of the Indian Market, Telecommunications Policy, Vol 35, Issue 3, 238-249, April 2011
- Market Integration with Regulated National Champions: Winners, Losers, and Cooperation, in "Industrial Policy for National Champions", edited by C. Gollier, O. Falck, and L. Woessmann, MIT Press, 2011.
- Incomplete Regulation, Competition and Entry in Increasing Returns to Scale Industries, Journal of Public Economic Theory, Vol 12, issue 6, 1003-1026, November 2010.
- Alternating Monopoly and Tacit Collusion, with Andrea Amelio, Journal of Industrial Economics, Vol 58, Issue 2, 402-423, June 2010.
- Il debito pubblico dall’Unità ad oggi, with Roberto Artoni, in Ciocca P. e G. Toniolo (a cura di), Storia Economica d’Italia, Laterza, Bari (in Italian).
- Vertical Integration and Downstream Collusion, with and David Ettinger (Université Dauphine), Revise & Resubmit.
- Regulating National Champions under Asymmetric Information,
. An older vesion circulates as CESifo Working Paper Series No. 2209
Revise & Resubmit
Available at: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1090842.
- Intellectual Property Rights, Vertical Innovation and Market Size, with Emmanuelle Auriol, and Rodrigo Paillacar, submitted. An older vesion circulates as CEPR Discussion Paper DP10602
- Mission Drift in Microcredit and Microfinance Institutions Incentives, with David Ettinger (Université Dauphine) and Baptiste Venet (Université Dauphine), Working Paper.
- Intellectual Property Rights, Multinational Firms and International Technology Transfers, with Pamela Bombarda, (THEMA Université de Cergy-Pontoise), Working Paper.
- Peer-to-Peer and Peer-to-Business Credit Platforms, with Marianne Verdier, (CRED Université Paris 2), Research Project.