Members can download the necessary ANNOUNCEMENT & documents below
Can we please follow the following order to enter our skaters, parents and officials timeously for Nationals as a province:
- All GNFSA TEAM MEMBER (SKATERS, PARENTS, OFFICIALS, COACHES, TEAM LEADERS, etc) to enter online as for us to have a central database of the team going to Cape Town BY THE 3nd of March at 13h00.
- All COACHES to enter the PPC FORM ONLINE by the 3rd at 13h00.
- The GNFSA will generate pre populated entry forms which will be sent on the 3rd to each skater (the email supplied on the online entry) to be signed by themselves, their coaches and parents/guardians (if applicable).
- The GNFSA will generate PPC forms which will be sent to the coaches on the 3rd (email on the PPC entry) to be confirmed by the coach by the 5th of March.
- Signed entry forms has to be returned by the 5th of March via email to email@example.com
- All skaters entered by the 3rd will be invoiced the R 1000 entry fee on their GNFSA account to be paid by month end.
- The GNFSA will pay over a bulk fee and send the applications forms as well as PPC forms received as a provincial entry to the Nationals LOC on the 6thof March to be duly entered.
Sunday, 31 March 2019 05h00 -12h00 Unofficial Practice, to be booked and paid in advance
Monday, 1 April 2019 05h00 – 09h00 Official Practice
13h00 – 14h00 Official Practice
16h00 – 18h00 Official Opening and Draw
19h00- 21h00 Official practice
Tuesday, 2 April 2019 06h00- 12h30 Official Practice Short programs only
13h00 – 21h00 COMPETITION: Short programs
Wednesday, 3 April 2019 05h00 – 12h30 Official practice Free skate programs
13h00 – 22h00 COMPETITION: Free Skate programs
Thursday, 4 April 2019 08h30- 12h00 Judges round table discussion
14h00 – 17h00 International Selections Committee meeting