Ropsley Village Hall
Braceby Road, Ropsley,  Grantham,Lincs, NG33 4BN
(Registered charity number 521863)

Ropsley Village Hall sits, along with its 6 acre playing field, on the north east corner of the village at the junction of Peck Hill and Braceby Road. Fund raising began during World War 2 led by the Home Guard The hall, a concrete and brick skinned structure, was built and opened in 1949. Over the years improvements have been made notably provision of a stage. Extensions have been built to include kitchen, annexe, meeting room and better changing and toilet facilities.
Registered as a charity the Hall is administered by a small committee comprising representatives of users and lay members. Whilst the Parish Council is represented on the committee the Hall administration is totally separate to that of the Council.
Whilst the hall is universally referred to as a Village Hall its correct title is Ropsley Memorial Hall built in memory of all those who lost their lives in the world war.



We have now joined the Boilerjuice communities scheme. If you wish to support us click the image below for more detail.
https://www.boilerjuice.com/community/ropsley-village-hall/








https://www.facebook.com/people/Ropsley-Village-Hall/100009154339663