Dr. Raúl MAZO
Maître de conférences / PhD - Associate Professor
raul.mazo <at> univ-paris1.fr
My areas of research are software engineering and systems engineering. In particular, my research focuses on
(1) requirements engineering for component-based software development;
(2) model-based development of (dynamic) software-product lines;
(3) engineering variability-based systems;
(4) engineering context-based and smart systems; and
(5) construction, selection and implementation of ERP systems, which are an example of systems with variability in the domain of enterprise software.
English, Français, Español
2014: Best Paper Award - Jornadas de Ingeniería de Sistemas Informáticos y de Computación (JISIC)
Using Software Product Line to improve ERP Engineering: literature review and analysis
2013: Best Paper Award - International conference on Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M)
Capturing Variability in Model-based Systems Engineering Process.
2013: 70 years of the Engineering Faculty award, for outstanding graduate of the Computer and Systems Engineering
Program of the University of Antioquia
2011: Best Paper Award - 35th Annual International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC 2011),
Munich-Germany, 18-22 July 2011.
Conformance Checking with Constraint Logic Programming: The Case of Feature Models.
2011: Best Paper Award - 5th IEEE International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS 2011)
Constraints: the Core of Product Line Engineering.
2008: Order of merit of Carolina del Principe as Distinguished Citizen
2005: Award to the best graduated student of the University of Antioquia's Engineering Faculty
1999: Award to the best graduated student of the secondary school "Presbítero Julio Tamayo"