- A Secure Anonymous Proxy Signcryption Scheme, With V. Saraswat and A. K. Awasthi, Journal of Mathematical Cryptology, 2017, 11(2), pp. 63-84.
- On New Zero-Knowledge Arguments for Attribute-Based Group Signatures from Lattices, With V. Kuchta, G. Sharma and O. Markowitch, International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology - ICISC 2017, Seoul, South Korea.
- Multi-Party (Leveled) Homomorphic Encryption on Identity-Based and Attribute-Based Settings, With V. Kuchta, G. Sharma and O. Markowitch, International Conference on Information Security and Cryptology - ICISC 2017, Seoul, South Korea.
- Authenticated Group Key Agreement Protocol without Pairing, With G. Sharma, V. Kuchta, O. Markowitch and S. Bala, International Conference on Information and Communication Security- ICICS 2017, Beijing, China.
- Short Integrated PKE+PEKS in Standard Model, With V. Saraswat, International Conference on Security, Privacy, and Applied Cryptography Engineering- SPACE 2017, Goa, India.
- Generic Framework for Attribute-Based Group Signature, With V. Kuchta, G. Sharma and O. Markowitch, International Symposium on Security and Privacy in Social Networks and Big Data- SocialSec 2017, Melbourne, Australia.
- Secure Certificateless Proxy Re-encryption Without Pairing, With V. Kuchta, G. Sharma, T. Bhatia and O. Markowitch, International Workshop on Security- IWSEC 2017, Hiroshima, Japan.
- Adaptively Secure Strong Designated Signature, With N. Sharma, V. Saraswat and B.K. Sharma, International Conference on Cryptology in India- Indocrypt 2016, Kolkata, India.
- Efficient Proxy Signature Scheme from Pairings, With F. Buccafurri and V. Saraswat, International Conference on Security and Privacy- SeCrypt 2016, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Differential Fault Attack on SIMECK, With V. Nalla and V. Saraswat, CS2@ HiPEAC Conference, Prague, Czech Republic 2016.
- Efficient and Secure Many-to-One Signature Delegation, With V. Saraswat, International Conference on Information and Communication Security- ICICS 2015, Beijing, China, LNCS 9543, Springer-Verlag.
- Practical and Secure Integrated PKE+PEKS with Keyword Privacy, With F. Buccafurri, G. Lax and V. Saraswat, International Conference on Security and Privacy- SeCrypt 2015, Colmar, Alsace, France, SCITEPRESS, pp. 448-453 .
- Efficient and Provable Secure Scheme for Delegation of Signing Rights between the Groups, With S. Padhye and N. Ojha, Annals of Telecommunications, Springer 2015, pp. 369-379.
- An Anonymous Proxy Multi-signature with Accountability, With V. Saraswat, E-Business and Telecommunications (Book Chapter), CCIS 554, Springer, 2015, pp. 234-254.
- Secure and Efficient Scheme for Delegation of Signing Rights, With V. Saraswat, International Conference on Information and Communication Security- ICICS 2014, Hong Kong, LNCS 8958, Springer-Verlag, 2014, pp. 258-273.
- A Secure Anonymous Proxy Multi-signature Scheme, With V. Saraswat, International Conference on Security and Privacy-SECRYPT 2014, Vienna, Austria, SCITEPRESS, pp. 55-66.
- Identity-Based Multi-proxy Multi-Signature Scheme Provable Secure in Random Oracle Model, With S. Padhye, Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, Wiley, 2013. Vol 26, Issue 4, pp. 547-558.
- Provable Secure Identity-Based Multi-proxy Signature Scheme, With S. Padhye, International Journal of Communication Systems, Wiley, 2013, Vol. 28, Issue 3, pp. 497-512.
- Efficient ID-Based Proxy Multi-Signature Scheme Secure in Random Oracle, With S. Padhye, Frontiers of Computer Science, Springer, 2012, volume 6(4), pp. 421-428.
- New ID-Based Proxy Multi-Signature from Pairings, With S. Padhye, ICIEIS-2011, Malaysia, CCIS 251(2), 2011, Springer-Verlag, pp. 174-184.
- Efficient ID-Based Signature Scheme from Bilinear Map, PDCTA-2011, With S. Padhye, Tamilnadu, India, CCIS 203(1), 2011, Springer-Verlag, pp. 301-306.
- Efficient ID- Based Multi-proxy Signature Scheme from Bilinear Pairing based on k-plus Problem, With S. Mishra, S. Padhye and R.S. Yadav, INTECH-2011, Sao Carlos Brazil, CCIS 165, 2011, Springer-Verlag, pp. 113-122,.
- ID-Based Multi-proxy Multi-Signature Scheme from Bilinear Pairing, With S. Padhye, 5th WSEAS International Conference of Computer Engineering and Applications (CEA’11), Puerto Morelos, Mexico, 2011, pp. 43-48.
- ID-Based Signature Schemes from Bilinear Pairing: A Survey, With S. Padhye, Frontiers of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Springer, 2011, volume 6(4), pp. 487–500.
- An ID-Based Signature Scheme From Bilinear Pairing Based on k-plus Problem, With S. Mishra, S. Padhye and R.S. Yadav, IEEE International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology (ICECT 2011) Kanyakumari, India, pp.104-107.
- An ID-Based Multi-proxy Multi-Signature Scheme, With S. Padhye, IEEE International Conference of Computer and Communication Technology ICCCT’10, MNNIT, Allahabad, India 2010, pp. 60-63.