- Hasse Prize, given by Mathematical Association of America, 2005 for my paper Tic-Tac-Toe on a Finite Plane, Math Magazine, October 2004, 260 - 274.
- Provost's Award for Excellence in Scholarship, 2006.
- Invited speaker for the 60th Anniversary of the Korean Mathematical Society, October 2006.
- Plenary lecturer for International Conference on Coding and Cryptography, August 2011, Seoul, Korea.
- Plenary lecturer for ICAAA, 2012, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Plenary lecturer for Congress in Non-Commutative Rings, Universite d'Artois, Lens, France, July 2013.
Return to my home page.