Full Professor of Economics
Research Fellow, GREEN-Bocconi and CEPR London
Director - Proxenter
Coordinator Msc in European Economy and Business Law
"Go as far as the legs of reasons can tell you and then jump"
(The Life of Pi)
Games and Economic Behavior (2015), Economic Journal (1998), Journal of the European Economic Association (2014), International Journal of Industrial Organization (2002, 2015), Journal of Industrial Economics (1999), Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory (2011), Journal of Public Economics (2006), Rand Journal of Economics (2004, 2012, 2012).
- Organizing Competition for the Market with Patrick Rey and Michael Waterson. Revise and Resubmit, Journal of the European Economic Association
- Prizes versus Contracts as Incentives for Innovation, with Yeon-Koo Che and Patrick Rey. Revise and Resubmit Review of Economic Studies
- Buyers' Role in Innovation Procurement — with F. Decarolis, G. de Rassenfosse, L.M. Giuffrida, V. Mollisi, E. Raiteri and G. Spagnolo, CEPR Discussion paper 13777
- Public Procurement as a Demand-side Policy: Project Competition and Innovation Incentives with Alessandro De Chiara. CEPR Discussion paper 13664.
- Bureaucratic Competence and Procurement Outcomes, with F. Decarolis, L.M. Giuffrida, V. Mollisi and G. Spagnolo. NBER Discussion Paper.
Invited Lecture: 8th ZEW/MaCCI Conference on the Economics of Innovation and Patenting: Procurement of Innovation: Rationale, Design and Impact.
Public Procurement as a Demand-side Policy: Project Competition and Innovation Incentives with Alessandro De Chiara
Organizing Competition for the Market with Patrick Rey and Michael Waterson
Referendum ATAC: sì, no, parliamone — Nov 7, 2018 3:42:57 PM
Il Governo dell'Economia in Europa: Le infrastrutture — Sep 20, 2018 7:48:37 PM
3rd Global Procurement Conference — Jul 18, 2018 8:25:15 AM
VOX EU: The (large) impact of buyer competence on the cost and timing of procurement — May 31, 2018 9:57:45 AM
Barriers Towards Foreign Firms in International Public Procurement Markets: a Review — with Chiara Carboni and Gianpiero Mattera
Quando l’incompetenza fa più danni della corruzione — Jan 23, 2018 11:34:01 AM
Bureaucratic Competence and Procurement Outcomes — Jan 16, 2018 8:21:35 AM
Come La Qualità della Stazione Appaltante Incide sui Contratti Pubblici — Apr 2, 2017 8:02:38 PM
Maintaining Competition in Recurrent Procurement Contracts: A Case Study on the London Bus Market — Mar 1, 2017 10:02:28 PM