- P. Dighe, A. Asaei and H. Bourlard "Low-rank and sparse subspace modeling of speech for DNN based acoustic modeling", in Speech Communication, Volume 109, May 2019.
- P. Dighe, A. Asaei and H. Bourlard “Sparse Modeling of Neural Network Posterior Probabilities for Exemplar-based Speech Recognition”, in Speech Communication: Special Issue on Advances in Sparse Modeling and Low-rank Modeling for Speech Processing, 2015.
- Pranay Dighe, H. Bourlard "Sparse and Low-rank Modeling for Automatic Speech Recognition", École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne
- A Vyas, P Dighe, S Tong, H Bourlard "Analyzing Uncertainties in Speech Recognition Using Dropout" in ICASSP 2019, Brighton, U.K,
- P. Dighe, A. Asaei, H. Bourlard "Exploiting Eigenposteriors for Semi-supervised Training of DNN AcousticModels with Sequence Discrimination", in Interspeech 2017, Stockholm, Sweden.
- P. Dighe, A. Asaei, H. Bourlard "Low-rank and Sparse Soft Targets to Learn Better DNN Acoustic Models", in ICASSP 2017, New Orleans, USA.
- Luyet, P. Dighe, A. Asaei, H. Bourlard "Low-Rank Representation of Nearest Neighbor Posterior Probabilities to Enhance DNN Based Acoustic Modeling", in Interspeech, San Francisco, USA, 2016.
- P. Dighe, G. Luyet, A. Asaei and H. Bourlard “Exploiting Low-dimensional Structures to enhance DNN Based Acoustic Modeling in Speech Recognition”, in ICASSP 2016, Shanghai, China.
- D Ram, A Asaei, P Dighe and H Bourlard “Sparse Modeling of Posterior Exemplars for Keyword Detection”, in Interspeech, 2015.
- P Dighe, M Ferras, H Bourlard “Detecting and labeling speakers on overlapping speech using vector taylor series” in Interspeech 2014, Singapore.
- P Dighe, P Agrawal, H Karnick, S Thota, B Raj "Scale Independent Raga Indentification Using Chromagram Patterns and Swara Based Features" in ICME 2013, San Jose, USA.
- P Dighe, H Karnick, B Raj "Swara Histogram Based Structural Analysis and Identification of Indian Classical Ragas" in ISMIR 2013, Curitiba, Brazil.
- A Kumar, P Dighe, R Singh, S Chaudhuri, B Raj “Audio event detection from acoustic unit patterns” in ICASSP 2012, Kyoto, Japan.
- Pranay Dighe, Afsaneh Asaei and Hervé Bourlard "Far-Field ASR Using Low-Rank and Sparse Soft Targets from Parallel Data" in 2018 IEEE Spoken Language Technology Workshop (SLT), 581-587.
- Pranay Dighe, Afsaneh Asaei and Hervé Bourlard "Dictionary Learning for Sparse Representation of Neural Network Exemplars in Speech Recognition”, in Proceedings of SPARS 2015, Cambridge, UK.
- Pranay Dighe, Afsaneh Asaei and Hervé Bourlard “Sparse Modeling of Neural Network Posterior Probabilities for Exemplar-Based Speech Recognition”, in Proceedings of SPARS 2015, Cambridge, UK.
- P Dighe, M Ferras, H Bourlard “Modeling Overlapping Speech using Vector Taylor Series” in IEEE Speaker Odyssey Workshop 2014, Joensuu, Finland.
- K Sahni, P Dighe, R Singh, B Raj "Language Identification using Spectro-Temporal Patch features" in SAPA SCALE Conference 2012, Portland, Oregon, USA.