PoseRay is an utility to convert 3D model meshes into POV-Ray scenes,
Moray UDO files or Kerkythea meshes.
PoseRay can also edit the materials and act as a simple
transformation tool for the geometry. PoseRay can also export the modified
model to wavefront (OBJ) format for use in other 3D programs.
PoseRay also runs in Linux using Wine.
- Converts 3D models into full POV-Ray scenes, Moray objects or Wavefront models (OBJ+MTL).
- 3D Preview (using the OpenGL ® API) with support for materials, lights and camera
- Smooth and flat surface subdivision
- Material property editor
- Basic geometry transformations
- POV-Ray simulation of environmental illumination from high dynamic range images (HDRI)
- POV-Ray simulation of cartoon rendering
- Support for Poser and DAZ Studio scenes.
- Supported Import Formats:Wavefront(OBJ & MTL),3D studio(3DS), LightWave(LWO), AutoCAD(DXF), POV-Ray 3.X mesh or mesh2, VRML(WRL, GZ), Raw Triangle(RAW), more details in the manual
- Supported Export Formats: POV-Ray full scene with camera, lights, materials and geometry, Wavefront (OBJ & MTL), Moray(UDO, INC), Kerkythea mesh
- Detailed list of features in PoseRay's manual