is an utility to convert 3D model meshes into POV-Ray scenes,
Moray UDO files or Kerkythea meshes.
PoseRay can also edit the materials and act as a simple
transformation tool for the geometry. PoseRay can also export the modified
model to wavefront (OBJ) format for use in other 3D programs.
Current version: PoseRay 3.13.21 (Jan 19, 2014) In Google Drive click on File -> Download to get the entire archive as a zip file.
Older versions of PoseRay are available
PoseRay Manual (included with archive)
PoseRay is for Windows but it can also work in Linux using Wine.
- Converts 3D models into full POV-Ray scenes, Moray objects or Wavefront models (OBJ+MTL).
- 3D Preview (using the OpenGL ® API) with support for materials, lights and camera
- Smooth and flat surface subdivision
- Material property editor
- Basic geometry transformations
- Support for Poser and DAZ Studio scenes.
- Supported Import Formats:Wavefront(OBJ
& MTL),3D studio(3DS), LightWave(LWO), AutoCAD(DXF), POV-Ray 3.X
mesh or mesh2, VRML(WRL, GZ), Raw Triangle(RAW).
- Supported Export Formats: POV-Ray full scene with camera, lights, materials and geometry, Wavefront (OBJ & MTL), Moray(UDO, INC), Kerkythea mesh