PoseRay is an utility to convert 3D model meshes into POV-Ray scenes, Moray UDO files or Kerkythea meshes.
PoseRay can also edit the materials and act as a simple transformation tool for the geometry. PoseRay can also export the modified model to wavefront (OBJ) format for use in other 3D programs.
- Converts 3D models into full POV-Ray scenes, Moray objects or Wavefront models (OBJ+MTL).
- Basic 3D Preview (using the OpenGL ® API) with basic support for materials, lights and camera
- Smooth and flat surface subdivision
- Material property editor
- Basic geometry transformations (scale, translate, rotate, displace, etc)
- Support for scenes exported from Poser and DAZ Studio.
- Supported Import Formats: Wavefront(OBJ & MTL),3D studio(3DS), LightWave(LWO), AutoCAD(DXF), POV-Ray 3.X mesh or mesh2, VRML(WRL, GZ), Raw Triangle(RAW)
- Supported Export Formats: POV-Ray full scene with camera, lights, materials and geometry, Wavefront (OBJ & MTL), Moray(UDO, INC), Kerkythea mesh
- Detailed list of features in PoseRay's manual