Schedule of Fees
- $500 Active Member (May be paid in monthly installments)
- $500 Family Member 1st = $500, 2nd = $300
- $200 Student Member 19 – 23 years
- $25 Student member under 19 years (at age 19, a fee of $175 to remain a Student Member)
- $300 For Student member to become Active Member at age 24
Aircraft Equity Ownership Fund
$500 A one time payment of $500 is required, upon joining, to purchase a share in the aircraft equity.
Student members will pay into the Aircraft Equity Ownership Fund at age 24.
This fee may be payable in 5 monthly installments and is refundable if resigning from the club within one year of joining.
$74 Full Member
$39 Family Member
$39 Youth Member
*Soaring Society of America Membership Required.
- $40 PSS Members
- $10 Student Member (until 23)
- $12 Per year for Inactive Members
- $5 500′ or less
- $27.50 to 1000′ agl
- $32.50 to 2000′ agl
- $37.50 to 3000 agl
- Note: Aero retrieve – $100/hour chock-to-chock
Club Glider Rental
- $20 Blanik L-23
- $25 Grob Twin Astir
- $100 includes tow to 3000′ above ground level and a thirty to forty minute flight if weather conditions permit.