Once your son/daughter has been selected for a Parkway United Soccer team it is necessary to go through the secure online registration process so that your child can be added to the Official BAYS Roster. Our online travel soccer registrations are handled by AdminSports (www.adminsports.com).
You should not follow the instructions on this page unless your child participated in the travel soccer tryouts and you were selected to play on a Parkway United Travel Soccer team.
The fee to register for travel soccer in the U9 to U14 age groups is $190 per year. This fee covers your child's participation in both the fall and spring BAYS Travel Soccer seasons, uniform costs, and referee fees.
U16 & U18 Age Groups (Spring Only) = $105The fee to register for travel soccer for the spring U16 and U18 seasons is $105 per year.
This fee covers your child's participation in the spring BAYS Travel Soccer season, uniform costs, and referee fees.
email@example.com to request that your child be considered for a scholarship.
1. To Begin, Click here to begin the registration process
2. Follow the instructions to create an account for your family. Please keep track of your login password so that you can log back in at a later date or in future years.
3. Add each Parkway Travel Soccer player in your family as a separate participant. You will need your family's health insurance and emergency contact information to complete this part of the registration process.
4. Choose the appropriate team for each of your children (e.g., U9 Girls) and then follow the instructions on each page to complete the registration process.
5. Check out by using a credit card to pay the registration fee on the AdminSports website.
1. To Begin, Click here to begin the registration process.
2. Login in to your family account using your email address and password. The login page has a link for help with your password. If you have continue to have difficulty with the login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to assist you.
3. Please review the registration information for each returning participant in your family. It is important for us to have up to date health insurance and emergency contact information for each of your children in the program.
4. Create a new Participant for each new child who is joining Parkway Travel Soccer this year.
5. Choose the appropriate team for each of your children (e.g., U9 Girls) and then follow the instructions on each page to complete the registration process. .
6. Check out by using a credit card to pay the registration fee on the AdminSports website.
The direct link for Parkway United Travel Soccer Registrations is: https://secure.adminsports.net/parkwaymasoccer/