Jinhyung Park (박진형)
KIAS Assistant Professor (Mentor: Jun-Muk Hwang)
office: 1415, School of Mathematics, Korea Institute for Advanced Study (KIAS), 85 Hoegiro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, 02455, Republic of Korea
I obtained my Ph.D from KAIST, where my advisor was Sijong Kwak.
Please do not confuse me with Jinhyun Park, a professor of KAIST. My first name has one more letter 'g' at the end.
Algebraic Geometry (projective geometry, birational geometry, syzygies, Cox rings, Okounkov bodies)
Published or Accepted Papers
1. Cones of divisors of blow-ups of projective spaces (with Salvatore Cacciola, Maria Donten-Bury, Olivia Dumitrescu, Alessio Lo Giudice), Matematiche (Catania) 66 (2011), 153-187. [journal]
2. Characterization of log del Pezzo pairs via anticanonical models (with DongSeon Hwang), Math. Z. 280 (2015), 211-229. [journal]
3. Factorization of anticanonical maps of Fano type variety (with Sung Rak Choi, DongSeon Hwang), IMRN 2015 no. 20 (2015), 10118-10142. [journal]
4. Cox rings of rational surfaces and redundant blow-ups (with DongSeon Hwang), Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 368 (2016), 7727-7743. [journal]
5. Redundant blow-ups of rational surfaces with big anticanonical divisor (with DongSeon Hwang), JPAA 219 (2015), 5314-5329. [journal]
6. Geometric properties of projective manifolds of small degree (with Sijong Kwak), Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. 160 (2016), 257-277. [journal]
7. Potentially non-klt locus and its applications (with Sung Rak Choi), Math. Ann. 366 (2016), 141-166. [journal] (see also [arXiv] for update)
8. Log Fano structures and Cox rings of blow-ups of products of projective spaces (with John Lesieutre), to appear in Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. [arXiv]
9. Okounkov bodies and Zariski decompositions on surfaces (with Sung Rak Choi, Joonyeong Won), to appear in Bull. Korean. Math. Soc. (special volume for Magadan Conference) [arXiv]
10. Hilbert functions of Cox rings of del Pezzo surfaces (with Joonyeong Won), J. Algebra 480 (2017), 309-331. [journal]
Preprints or Works in Progress
1. A bound for Castelnuovo-Mumford regularity by double point divisors (with Sijong Kwak), preprint. [arXiv]
2. Okounkov bodies associated to pseudoeffective divisors (with Sung Rak Choi, Yoonsuk Hyun, Joonyeong Won), submitted. [arXiv]
3. Asymptotic base loci via Okounkov bodies (with Sung Rak Choi, Yoonsuk Hyun, Joonyeong Won), submitted. [arXiv]
4. A Castelnuovo-Mumford regularity bound for scrolls (with Wenbo Niu), submitted. [arXiv]
5. Okounkov bodies associated to pseudoeffective divisors II (with Sung Rak Choi, Joonyeong Won), submitted. [arXiv]
6. (tentative) Cox rings of blow-ups of weighted projective planes (with Michela Artebani, DongSeon Hwang, Antonio Laface, Damiano Testa), work in progress.