Scholarly Books Authored Books
Human Search: Issues in Philosophical Anthropology. Saarbruecken: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing,
- The Bliss of Being Human: Science and Religion for Self-Realisation, Jnanam, 2004.
- Dialogue as the Way of Life: Bede Griffiths’ Attempt at Integrating Religions, Cultures and Sciences, Kuruvilla Pandikattu, Mumbai: Zen Publications, 2001.
- Religious Dialogue as Hermeneutics: Bede Griffiths’ Advaitic Approach (Cultural Heritage and Contemporary Change Series Iiib, South Asia Vol 3). Washington: RVP, 2001. (US edition of Dialogue as Way of Life)
- Religion@scientist.com, Jnanam, Pune, 2001.
- Meaning through Science and Religion, JDV, Pune: 2000.
- Idols to Die, Symbols to Live: Dynamic Interaction between Language, Reality and the Divine. Intercultural Pub, New Delhi, 1999.
to the Church and the Country Reflections on Christian Living in India in
Honour of Professor Kurien Kunnumpuram SJ, Delhi:
ISPCK, 2013. Edited with James Ponniah and Thomas Kuriacose
- Lifting up the Spirit, Uplifting the Body,
Interfacing Religion, Spirituality
and Social Work in India, Pune: Samajdarshan Prakashan,
2013. Edited with Suresh Pathare.
- An Indian
Ending: Rediscovering the Grandeur of Indian Heritage for a Sustainable
New Delhi: Serials, 2013. Edited with Binoy Pichalakkattu.
Peacock: Indian Insights into Religion and Development, Serials Pub, New Delhi, 2010. (ed with James Ponniah)The Depth of
Death (ed), Serials Publications,
New Delhi, 2010. Dancing to
Diversity: Science-Religion Dialogue in India
(ed), Serials Publications, New Delhi, 2008.Postmodernity: An Indian Appraisal (ed), Serials Publications, New Delhi, 2008.Human Future:
Transhumanism for Tomorrow, Dept of
Theology, Kangnam University, Kyounggi-Do, Korea, 2008.Reasons for Hope: Its Nature, Role and Future, (Cultural Heritage and Contemporary Change Series
IIIB, South Asia Vol 10). Washington:
Ganga, Giriraj (associate editor with Lachman M. Khubchandani &
Siddharth N. Bhatt, Navajivan Pub, Ahmedabad, 2004.(ed.) Bend Without Fear: Hopes and Possibilities for
an Indian Church: Essays in Honour of Professor Kurien Kunnumpuram SJ, ISPCK, 2003. Edited with Rosario Rocha. (ed.) Religion, Society
and Economy. Hg. von K. Pandikattu. Frankfurt
u.a.: P. Lang, 2003. Edited with A.
Vonach(ed.) Dreams and Visions: New Horizons for an Indian
Church: Essays in Honour of Professor Kurien Kunnumpuram SJ, JDV, 2002. Edited with Rosario Rocha (ed.) Human
Longing and Fulfilment: East Encounters West, JDV, Pune, 2002 (with Josef Quitterer).Gandhi:
The Meaning of Mahatma for the Millennium (Cultural Heritage and Contemporary
Change Series Iiib, South Asia Vol 5).
Washington: RVP, 2001.(ed.) The
Meaning of the Mahatma for the Millennium, Maadhyam Book Services, New
as Love, Media House, New
Delhi, 2005. (Revised edition of Promises of Love)
Live it! Jnanam, & Media House, Pune & New Delhi: 2005.
- Freedom to Free, Media House, New Delhi, 2004.
- This too will
Pass Away! The Scientific Explanation and Religious Experience of Time Based on
Michael Ende’s Momo, Jnanam, Pune:
- Promises of Love, (with K. Suriano) Jnanam,
- (ed.). Hopefully Yours… Jnanam, Pune, 2002 (CD).
- Let Life Be, Jnanam, Pune, 2002 (CD).
- Tamas (There
Are Many Alternative Stories), World-Web-Life,
- Promises of
Life (with K. Suriano) Media House, Delhi, 2001.
Virtual International Authority File: 2719278