At SAC Fellowship group, we believe it is important to respect the privacy of our visitors, members and others who provide us with personally identifiable information.
Personally Identifiable Information is defined as information that can be used to identify an individual such as name, address, email address, telephone number and any other information connected personally with an individual.
Why Do We Collect Information?
At SAC Fellowship, we have lots of opportunity to collect your Personally Identifiable Information. Some of these might include when you:
- Sign up to receive information about a particular ministry, this is mostly done by subscribing to SACFellowship google group.
- Receive counseling, prayer or other ministry services, again this is completely optional and we do not force you to share any of your personal information. recommend you to subscribe to our Google group and get in contact with a member and be part of the group in person.
- If you give us your Personally Identifiable Information for any reason, we consider your information to be strictly confidential.
Do We Obtain Your Consent to Collect Your Information?
When we collect, use or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information we will obtain your consent to do so unless such permission is obvious or implied, for example, when you makes a purchase via our website or call to place an order with our customer service department.
If you would like to withdraw your consent for any reason, please email us at SACFellowship@gmail.com
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your Personally Identifiable Information to provide you with the services or products for which you provided us with your information, and/or for those purposes considered reasonable under the circumstances. We are not in the business of selling your information to third parties and only share information with our related entity SAC Fellowship Ministries, with vendors to whom we obtain services, or when it is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of SAC Fellowship Ministries.
How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
We retain your Personally Identifiable Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you gave it or for any legal or business purpose. When your information is no longer required by SAC Fellowship Ministries for any reason, we have procedures in place to destroy it, delete it, or convert it to anonymous form.
How Is Your Information Kept Accurate?
SAC Fellowship Ministries endeavors to keep your Personally Identifiable Information as accurate as possible so that it can continue to provide you with the products and services you've requested. For this, we will need your assistance in maintaining the accuracy of your information. You may request a correction to your Personally Identifiable Information by emailing SACFellowship@gmail.com
How Do We Protect Your Information?
SAC Fellowship Ministries is committed to protecting your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized access or disclosure. In this, we do our best to maintain appropriate security both in our technology and our physical records. We also limit access to your information to persons management determines need to know for the purpose of providing you with the requested products and services.
Your privacy on the Internet is extremely important to us. Because you give us personal information, we believe you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding what we do with that information. This privacy statement discloses the information we gather, how we use it, and how you can correct or change it.
Here´s What We Do With Your Internet Provider (IP) Address
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
Here´s Why We Place A Cookie On Your Hard Drive
- To tell us whether you've visited SACFellowship.org previously.
- To help determine whether you came to SACFellowship.org from a particular Internet link or banner advertisement. (Google and other third party advertising services that we do not pay intentionally to do, but since we use Google sites services for free we do not have much control on their services)
- To personalize your experience on our site.
- To remember who you are. This allows us to auto fill-in forms with information that you have previously entered.
The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of SACFellowship@gmail.com's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
This Is Who Gets Your Information
Information about SACFellowship@gmail.com visitors is an important part of our business, but we are not in the business of selling it to others.
This Is Why You subscribe for SACFellowship.org (Omaha4Jesus - Google group)
Our registration form ask you to give us information about yourself which will allow us to help you in the following ways.
- Connect with other members and get updates of schedules and meetings.
- Protect your privacy
- Allow us to contact you with your requested information or prayer request
- Personalize your experience on our site if we have the ability to use some dynamic user profile feature in the future
We'll Protect You When You're On Our Site
SACFellowship.org may contain optional links to partners and third party Internet sites and services that may collect data from you or your computer. Please be aware that if you choose to leave our site via a link, SACFellowship.org assumes no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
How to Remove Your Name From Our Newsletter/Mailing List
SACFellowship.org gives users the following options for removing their e-mail address from our database so you will not receive future communications:
- Send an email message to: SACFellowship@gmail.com
- Click on the unsubscribe link on any subscription mail you receive (and follow the directions located on the bottom of each email).
If You Want To Change Your Information
- Manage the subscription by logging into googlegroups.com and getting into Omaha4Jesus group and managing your subscription.
- For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/omaha4Jesus?hl=en
- Edit your subscription preference after signing in
- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to omaha4Jesusemail@example.com.
- Or you can go to our contact us page and request to be unsubscribed