The 6th NRCT-IFS-PERCH-CIC Workshops:
ASEAN Research and Innovation Initiatives
The National Research Council of Thailand (NRCT), the International Foundation for Science (IFS), and the Center of Excellence for Innovation in Chemistry (PERCH-CIC), Office of the Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Education, will jointly organize the 6th NRCT-IFS-PERCH-CIC Workshops: ASEAN Research and Innovation Initiatives to be held during February 19–24, 2019, at Chiang Mai Grandview Hotel & Convention Center, Chiang Mai, Thailand. The workshops aim to provide scientists in the region and elsewhere with interactive discussions on scientific methodology and new research perspectives in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, and agricultural sciences, as well as related disciplines. The following list represents opportunities that the 6th NRCT-IFS-PERCH-CIC Workshops has to offer.
- Participation of about one hundred researchers from neighboring countries in Southeast Asia that likely include Bhutan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Myanmar, Nepal, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Thailand.
- Participation of administrative and policy figures from various organizations, such as NRCT, IFS, PERCH-CIC, as well as other international organizations.
- Five academic sessions consisting of Agricultural Science, Analytical and Environmental Technology, Materials Science, Natural Product and Organic Synthesis, and Pharmaceutical and Biological Sciences that will be attended by researchers of different expertise to showcase their work and share knowledge and experience with research fellows.
- A panel discussion on research and development outlooks of different countries.
- Two workshops on specialized techniques sponsored by JEOL Asia PTE. Ltd. and Perkin-Elmer (Thailand) Ltd.
- Great opportunities for professional networking, research collaboration, and, particularly for young researchers, career development.
We wish that this event will achieve its intended purposes to the benefit of all parties involved. If you have any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Professor Vichai Reutrakul
Chairman of the Organizing Committee
Abstract Submission Deadline:
- November 2018
- December 2018