Welcome to North Star Live Model Horse Show
Location: Saron Lutheran Church
311 Lake Street South
Big Lake, MN 55309
Directions: From interstate 94 exit at Monticello Hwy 25 Exit #193. Turn North onto Hwy 25. Continue on this road for about 4 miles. The church is on the left (west) side of the street.
When: Saturday October 13, 2018, Show hall opens at 7:30 am, first class at 8:30 am
Fees: Open $40 for all divisions, Late fee $45 if entered after Oct 1, 2018
Fees may be sent to paypal: email@example.com, email if you need another way to send payment
Please fill out online entry form along with sending fees.
Refunds: must be requested a minimum of 2 weeks before the show in order to allow time to fill your spot from the waitlist. No refunds after that time frame.
OF Breyer: Jan Pletsch
OF Stone: Bev Manderfeld
Collectability: Megan Namaste
AR: Tanya Lewis
CM: Denise Fritschmann
- Show holder is not liable for any damage or injury incurred to model or shower.
- Entrants may sell from their tables, space permitting.
Hall rules: no smoking, no pets, no running
Raffle/Auction/Door Prize: TBD, donations gladly accepted
- Limited to 3 models per class. If you need to show more than 3 horses in a class you may pay $1 per each extra horse above 3 in any class. Leave the $1 with the model on the table.
- No bases or footing unless the model needs a base to stand.
- No tack unless molded on.
- Tags should have the usual model name, breed and gender plus your 3 showing initials, in whatever configuration you have them in.
- This will be a single judge per division, NAN qualifier show for Open division.
- Classes will be placed 1 - 6
- Show is open to all size and brands of models.
NAN Rules: 1st and 2nd place horses in each open class qualify for NAN except where noted
ONLY a HORSE or other EQUINE as determined by NAMHSA rules may earn NAN qualification.
See http://www.NAMHSA.org for more information
Questions: email Jan firstname.lastname@example.org