Thank you for using North Star Ballet's volunteer website! I hope this site will be a convenient way to access volunteer and production information, and sign up to help. On this site, you can:
- sign up to volunteer for NSB's Nutcracker & Spring Gala productions!
- visit FAQs
- view volunteer job descriptions, instructions, and production guidelines
- view rehearsal schedules and casting
- view a North Star Ballet events calendar
- learn how to make ringlet curls ( Party Girls & Cherubs)
- view everything on your mobile device
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit this page for answers to questions that always crop up. Many of us have been at it for years and forget that it's not all obvious! Once I figure out how to post comments, you can suggest additional FAQs. Until then, email me your questions and I'll find the answer if I don't know... and add common ?s to FAQs. Please read the provided documentation first :)
Find contact info for the North Star Ballet School, Nutcracker ticket sales, the Volunteer Coordinator, and the Coordinators/Co-Coordinators for specific job areas.
Sign Up to Volunteer
In this section, you can sign up for backstage & front-of-house volunteer jobs and to donate concessions baked goods.
Get Information on Different Volunteer Jobs
Educate yourself on all of the different elements that go into creating the magic! Find job descriptions, instructions, & production guidelines
Find rehearsal & performance schedules for Hering Auditorium and for each individual Nutcracker role.
Here you'll find current cast lists.