- 2013 - 2017: PhD in CCIB, Rutgers University, Camden (USA). Advisor: Benedetto Piccoli. Models for pattern formation in biological systems
- 2009-2013: M.Sc. of Engineering in Mathematical Modeling and Simulations, ENSTA ParisTech (Paris, France)
- 2012-2013: M.Sc. in Numerical Analysis and Partial Differential Equations, Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris, France)
- 2011-2012: Student at the Department of Mathematics of the Technical State University of Moscow (Moscow, Russia)
- 2007-2009: Preparatory classes Aux Lazaristes (Lyon, France)
- April-Sept 2013: Internship at ONERA aerospace lab, Analysis and implementation of non reflecting boundary conditions with high-order discontinuous Galerkin methods in Computational Fluids Dynamics
- June-Aug 2011: Internship at Université Pierre et Marie Curie, in collaboration with Ubisoft, Development of mathematical models to solve diffuse indirect lighting problems in video games
My complete CV can be found here.