· Full Responsibility as a lecturer, University of Texas at Dallas (Fall 2012).
o Numerical Methods in Physics and Computational Techniques (PHYS 3330)
o Mechanics (PHYS 2325)
· Mentoring Graduate, Undergraduate and high-school students for their capstone projects.
· Teaching Assistant, 2006-2010, Department of Physics, University at Albany, SUNY.
o Introductory Physics Laboratory Courses (APHY 105, APHY 106, APHY 145)
o Advanced Physics Laboratory Course (APHY 245)
o Computational Physics (APHY 660)
o Bayesian Data Analysis and Signal Processing (APHY 451/551, ICSI 451/551)
o Star Systems (APHY 112)
· Physics Tutor, Fall 2010, (CARSS), NSF-Funded Tutoring program
· Guest Lecturer, Department of Physics, University at Albany, SUNY
o Spring 2011: Physics 5V49-008: Special Topics in Physics
o Spring 2010: Computational Physics, Graduate Level APHY 577.
o Fall 2009: Star Systems, APHY 112.
o Fall 2009: Quantum Mechanics, Graduate Level APHY 547.
o Spring 2009: Computational Physics, Graduate Level, APHY 577.
o Spring 2009: Electricity and magnetism, APHY 151.
· Full-Time Faculty, Undergraduate level physics, June 2005-July 2006, Himalayan White House International College, Kathmandu, Nepal.
· Part Time Teacher, Graduate Level, June 2005-July 2006, Central Department of Physics, Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur, Nepal.