Hedge Fund, Energy/Natural Resources Structured Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Professional
MBA, AML/CFT, PSM®, PSPO® and Lean Six Sigma
Extensive experience in policy, global strategy and business development. Skilled at top-level negotiation, driving global operations and business expansion opportunities through investments, partnerships and acquisitions (M&A). Creates, structures, finances, implements and leads major international projects, mainly in emerging countries. Knowledge of capital markets. Working in an agile environment. Graduated from HEC Paris, the LSE and NYU Stern.
Born on 24 September 1983 in Baabda (Lebanon).
Early childhood, primary and secondary education
His early schooling was at Collège Notre-Dame de Jamhour in Lebanon; and then, at Lycée Blomet (known as École Normale Catholique ENC) in France.
Undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education
- a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Université Panthéon-Assas Paris II (associated to Sorbonne Universités SU);
- a Master of Arts in Diplomacy with specialization track in Geopolitics, Law and International Economy from École Diplomatique Internationale de Paris EDIP (later merged into école des Hautes Études Internationales et Politiques HEIP and Centre d’Études Diplomatiques et Stratégiques CEDS; both members of Institut des hautes études économiques et commerciales INSEEC U) organized with association Académie internationale de Géopolitique and association Centre de Politique Internationale de la Sorbonne CPIS, both affiliated to Université Panthéon-Sorbonne Paris I (Hautes études Sorbonne arts et métiers Université HeSam Université);
- a Master in Global Management from European Business School EBS Paris (Institut des hautes études économiques et commerciales INSEEC U);
- a Master in Law, Economics and Management with specialization track in Diplomacy and Strategic Negotiations from Université Paris-Sud Paris XI (now known as Master in European & International Law with specialization track in Diplomacy and Strategic Negotiations from Université Paris-Saclay);
- and, the TRIUM Global Executive Master of Business Administration MBA from Leonard N. Stern School of Business (New York University NYU); London School of Economics and Political Science LSE (University of London); and, école des Hautes Études Commerciales de Paris HEC Paris School of Management (Université Paris-Saclay); #1 overall Executive MBA, #1 in international experience and #1 in work experience according to the Financial Times Executive MBA Ranking 2014.
Plus the following certifications:
- Combating Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism & Proliferation (AML/CFT) in Banks, a Financing Industry Program / training for Senior Management from Riga Business School (Riga Technical University).
- Professional Scrum Product Owner™ I (PSPO I) from Scrum.org, a fundamental level of product ownership, proving an intermediate understanding of the Scrum framework and how to apply it to maximize the value delivered with a product; as well as an understanding of how to maximize return on investment and optimize the total cost of ownership of products and systems.
- Professional Scrum Master™ I (PSM I) from Scrum.org, a fundamental level of Scrum mastery, including the concepts of applying Scrum, and proven an understanding of Scrum as described in the Scrum Guide; as well as a consistent use of terminology and approach to Scrum.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt from JM6S (Jean Marc Clofullia) - a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt & International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) Accredited Traininig Associate - and FITEC.
- Directing an Engineering Project Management Office from FITEC.
He started his career as Financial Analyst at the MENA Hedge Fund of the Evolvence Group in Dubai (United Arab Emirates).
He is currently the Chief Financial Officer of KAF Investments and the Chief Global Strategist of Boost.
Native/bilingual proficiency: English, French and Lebanese.
Limited working proficiency: Arabic and Spanish.
Elementary proficiency: Latin, Maltese and Syriac.