- (www.eaa-phev.org) — develop and document the modifications needed to convert hybrid electric vehicles into a "plug in" hybrid. The goals is to make conversion plans available as well as a list of parts needed.
- PlugInAmerica (www.pluginamerica.com) — a coalition EV drivers, and clean air and energy independence advocates (PlugInAmerica is an EAA chapter). This coalition advocates the use of plug-in cars, trucks and SUVs powered by cleaner, cheaper, domestic electricity to reduce our nation’s dependence on petroleum and improve the global environment.
- Plug in Michigan (http://www.pluginmichigan.org/index.php) - supporting Michigan's battery powered automobiles
- CalCars — California Car Initiative to develop clean, efficient, and practical vehicles.
- PlugIn Partners Plug-In Partners is a national grass-roots initiative to demonstrate to automakers that a market for flexible-fuel Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) exists today.
- EV's of Canada (http://www.pluginmichigan.org/index.php) Google discussion group from Ontario, Canada
- Team Fate, UC Davis Hybrid-Electric Vehicle Group (www.team-fate.net) — Dr. Andy Frank's vehicle design group derived from the 1960's feature film The Great Race, in which Professor Fate continuously strives to thwart his opposition, never giving up, never surrendering. For more than 25 years Team Fate has produced a number of advanced concept vehicles and control designs.
- EV Links from Yahoo evcontrols · Electric Vehicle Control Design group - extensive list of manufacturers and distributors related to batteries http://www.uuhome.de/william.darden
Electric Vehicle Development
- Lead Acid (PbA)
- Nickel Metal Hydrive (NiMH)
- Lithium Ion (LiIon)
Individual EV Conversion Pages
(showing how the conversion was done)
EV Converters, repairs, & kit or component suppliers
Electrothon & plans
EV Related Organizations
EV Technology Points