NURTURING RESPONSIBLE AND COMPETENT YOUTH
Objective: 5.1 To provide Capacity building Programs.
Plan of Actions:
5.1.1. To send outstanding and promising youth to abroad for further studies.
Expected Results: Within one year, 3 to 5 youth must have been studying abroad for the following courses:
· Management studies (Asian Management Institute-Philippines)
· Development studies (Asian Social Institute-Philippines)
· Agriculture and animal husbandry (University of the Philippines, Los Banos, Laguna)
· Capacity Building (Sesalin, St. Francis Xavier University, Gaganyan Doro)
Lead Group Commission on Youth Ministry
Partner Commission on Education, NGOs, and concerned Institutes.
Implementation: March 2007- 2010.
5.1.2. To give Seminar on Leadership, Management, Training for Trainers etc.
Expected Results: Within one year, following seminars must have been conducted:
· Organizational Development by Fr. Bosco Bo Bo
· Community Development from World Vision
· Training for Trainers on technique and facilitator’s skills
Lead Group: Commission on Youth Ministry
Partners: KMSS, World Vision, CBI (Capacity Building Initiatives, Yangon) and other NGOs.
5.1.3. To arrange for exposure.
Expected Results: Interdiocesanal Relationship
Lead Groups Commission on Youth Ministry
Partners Loikaw and Taunggyi Dioceses, National Youth Commission,
Implementation: March 2007-2010.
©2006 Mandalay Commission of Youth Ministry.