I'm the Gilbert F. Schaefer Assistant Professor of Economics at the University of Notre Dame (Indiana, USA).
I'm on sabbatical leave visiting the University of Chicago (Economics) during the academic year of 2019-2020.
My fields are econometrics and applied microeconomics, and my research focus is on causal inference, bootstrap and spatial econometrics.
Published and Forthcoming Papers
- with Guido Imbens [Last Working Paper] [NBER version] [STATA and MATLAB commands]
- Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 38(3), pg 593-612
- with Marcelo J. Moreira
- Journal of Econometrics, forthcoming
- with Petra Moser [STATA and MATLAB commands]
- Journal of Econometric Methods, 5(1), Jan 2016, pg 49-69