Start-up activity: I am currently developing a crypto project. To be announced soon.
Research: I got my PhD at the University of Cergy-Pontoise in 2015 and did two years of postdoc research after that at the INRIA of Paris.
1. Exponential mixing for the white-forced damped nonlinear wave equation, Evol. Equ. Control Theory, 3(4):645-670, 2014. original.pdf
2. Large deviations for stationary measures of stochastic nonlinear wave equation with smooth white noise, Comm. Pure Appl. Math., 70(9):1754-1797, 2017. original.pdf
3. Local large deviations principle for occupation measures of the damped nonlinear wave equation perturbed by a white noise. With V. Nersesyan. Ann. IHP PS, 54(4), 2018. original.pdf
Thesis. Mixing and large deviations for nonlinear wave equation with white noise. Defended on the 12th of November, 2015. arxiv.pdf
4. Large deviations for invariant measures of white-forced 2D Navier-Stokes equation. J. Evol. Equ. (2018) 18: 1245. original.pdf
5. Multiplicative ergodic theorem for a non-irreducible random dynamical system. With V. Nersesyan. Submitted. arxiv.pdf
6. The equilibrium states of large networks of Erlang queues. With P. Robert. Submitted. arxiv.pdf
“The apocalypse is coming. Maybe not tomorrow… maybe never. But it's coming. And soon.” ;) A quote from a well-known character