I got my PhD at Cergy Paris Université in 2015 and did a postdoc at the research center Inria of Paris. I was mainly interested in exponential mixing and large deviations of stochastic PDEs with white noise. Now I am a Trader.
1. Exponential mixing for the white-forced damped nonlinear wave equation, EECT(AIMS) (2014) pdf
3. Local large deviations principle for occupation measures of the damped nonlinear wave equation perturbed by a white noise. & V. Nersesyan. Ann IHP PS (2018) pdf
4. Large deviations for invariant measures of white-forced 2D Navier-Stokes equation. J Evol Eq (2018) pdf
5. Multiplicative ergodic theorem for a non-irreducible random dynamical system. & V. Nersesyan. J Diff Eq (2019) pdf
6. The equilibrium states of large networks of Erlang queues. & P. Robert. Adv Appl Prob (2020) pdf