I got my PhD at the University of Cergy-Pontoise in 2015 and did 2 years of postdoc after that at the research center INRIA of Paris. I was mainly interested in exponential mixing and large deviations of stochastic PDEs with white noise. Now I am a trader.
1. Exponential mixing for the white-forced damped nonlinear wave equation, EECT(AIMS) (2014) pdf
3. Local large deviations principle for occupation measures of the damped nonlinear wave equation perturbed by a white noise. With V. Nersesyan. Ann IHP PS (2018) pdf
4. Large deviations for invariant measures of white-forced 2D Navier-Stokes equation. J Evol Eq (2018) pdf
5. Multiplicative ergodic theorem for a non-irreducible random dynamical system. With V. Nersesyan. J Diff Eq (2019) pdf
6. The equilibrium states of large networks of Erlang queues. With P. Robert. Adv Appl Prob (2020) pdf
“The apocalypse is coming. Maybe not tomorrow… maybe never. But it's coming. And soon.” ;) A quote from a well-known character