- "Like Attract Like? A Structural Comparison of Homogamy across Same-Sex and Different-Sex Households" with Edoardo Ciscato and Alfred Galichon, accepted at The Journal of Political Economy.
- "Wage Dynamics and Peer Referrals" with Vincent Boucher accepted at Review of Economic Dynamics.
- "Marriage, Labor Supply, and Home Production" with Nicolas Jacquemet and Jean-Marc Robin. Econometrica, Volume 85, Issue 6, November 2017, Pages 1873-1919
- "Household Labor Supply and the Marriage Market in the UK, 1991-2008" with Nicolas Jacquemet and Jean-Marc Robin. Labour Economics, Volume 46, June 2017, Pages 131-149
- "Grade Retention and Unobserved Heterogeneity" with Robert Gary-Bobo and Jean-Marc Robin. Quantitative Economics, Volume 7, Issue 3, November 2016, Pages 781–82
- "Physical Disability and Labor Market Discrimination : Evidence from a Field Experiment" with Charles Bellemare, Guy Lacroix and Steeve Marchand [submitted]
- "Marriage, Cohabitation and Effects of separation costs. Evidence from Canada" with Marion Leturcq
- "More or Less Unmarried. Legal setting of Cohabitation and Labor Market Outcomes" with Marion Leturcq
Contributions to Research Reports
- "Why do Inequalities in 15-year-old Cognitive Skills Increase in France between 2000 and 2009?" with Noémie Le Donné.
Contribution to the 2016 - CNESCO report "How the French school system increases social and migratories inequalities?" (in French)
Disability, Employment, and Public Policies Initiative (DEPPI)
- "Physical Disability and Labor Market Discrimination : Evidence from a Field Experiment" with Charles Bellemare, Guy Lacroix and Steeve Marchand.
Website of the DEPPI : http://deppi.org/en/.
Media Coverage (in French)
Le fauteuil roulant qui fait fuir les employeurs par Alexandre Duval, Radio-Canada (Press release)
Entrevue de Mme Goussé à l'émission Première heure (Live Radio Interview)
Entrevue de Mme Goussé par Bruno Savard pour le téléjournal de Radio Canada (entrevue à 28:47 ) : cliquez ici (TV Interview)
Research in progress
- Assortative Matching in Canada
- "Gender identity and relative income within households in Canada" with Maéva Zeïnab Doumbia
- "Attitudes towards employment of individuals with disabilities. A cross-country comparison" with Maéva Zeïnab Doumbia and Sabine Kroger.
- "Marriage gains : who should you marry ?" with Setou Diarra
- "Do family values shape household resource sharing ? Structural evidence from East and West Germany ?" with Nicolas Jacquemet and Jean-Marc Robin
- "Families, Bankers and the Intergenerational Transmission of Wealth" with Robert Gary-Bobo and Meryam Zaiem