Zakir Hussain: Brother.
Assistant Consultant, Satyam Computer Services, Hyderabad, India. Customizing Oracle Apps - Accounts Receiveable, Accounts Payable etc.
Amanur Rehman: Cousin (Aunt(mother's sister)'s son).
Project Manager, IBM, Bangalore, India.
A total of 10 years of IT experience in the field of Software Design, Development, Maintenance, Implementation and Project Management
- 24 months of People Management experience, handling a team of 40 resources
- 8 months of Program Management experience for one of the largest Telecom providers in Australia
- 36 months of Project Management experience as Delivery Manager in Telstra Account handling about 13 applications with a team size of 45, which operate in onsite-offshore model. Major responsibilities include project planning and tracking, estimation, staff planning and resource fulfillment, Customer Interaction, Project Risk/Issue management
- Handled large teams as big as 75 resources
- 2 years of Project Lead experience in One of Australia largest Telecom providers Account managing 4 applications with a team size of 15-20 resources. As a team lead major responsibilities include Project planning and tracking, estimation, Analysis and Design, Secondary Support for the Business Critical Applications, Quality Control and Assurance, Customer Communication
- Transitioned 3 major applications from IBM AU to IBM India. Responsibilities during the transition include Application transition planning and tracking, preparation of training plan, Application Information/Support plans, and connectivity testing from offshore and training the offshore team on the application and IBM AU-Telstra processes/methodologies
- Certified Quality Ambassador in IBM India
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt candidate. Successfully implemented Six Sigma in one of the major application for the Reduction of System Test Effort
- Implemented Rational Portfolio Manager in the current projects handled
- Process Champion for Telstra Account and ISO Internal Auditor for external projects. Conducted Process Reviews for various projects External and Internal to IBM accounts and tracking, estimation, Analysis and Design, Secondary Support for the Business Critical Applications,
Sabreena: Cousin (Uncle (mother's brother)'s daughter).
2007 Electronics Engineering graduate from Siddhartha College of Engineering, Vijayawada.
Software Engineer, Accenture, Hyderabad, India. Data warehousing projects with SAP Business Objects. Worked on projects for Sprint, Kraft Foods, Unilever (current).
Shaik Md. Saheb: Brother-in-law (Cousin(Aunt(mother's sister))'s daughter)'s husband).
Associate Project Manager with Nihilent Technologies, Pune. Design and implementation of JEE applications. Currently in South Africa as Solution Architect for Absa group (http://www.absa.co.za).
Azeemuddin: Brother-in-law (Mahiba's brother).
Software Engineer, Countrywide Financial Corporation, Hyderabad, India. Design and Development of mortgage applications on .NET platform.
Misba Azmath: Sister-in-law (Mahiba's sister).
Shaik Azmath: Brother-in-law (Mahiba's sister's husband).
Vanguard, Pennsylvania, USA
Mahboob Hussain: Myself.
Vice President (Technology and Process) at Four Soft Limited, Hyderabad, India. Make enterprise class JEE products for logistics and supply chain execution domain.
Md. Zubair Ahmed: Sabreena's fiance
Senior Software Engineer with Wipro, Bengaluru. Functional Consultant for SAP SRM. Previously worked in Accenture, Hyderabad.