Patent 1: “Layered Composite Materials Having the Composition: (1-x-y) LiNiO2 ·x(Li2MnO3)·y(LiCoO2), and Surface Coatings Therefor”
United States Patent US 2012/0040247 A1 Issued February 16, 2012
Inventors: Venkatesan Manivannan, Josh Buettner-Garrett, Madhu Chennabasappa
Patent 2: “Titanium Oxyfluorides and Methods of their Production”
Filed 2015 - by SOLVAY GmbH, Hannover, Germany
Inventors: Alain DEMOURGUES, Madhu CHENNABASAPPA, Nicolas PENIN, Etienne DURAND, Marc LACROIX, Sebastian GUTMANN
17. "SrCo0.85Fe0.15O2.62-δ Oxygen deficient "314-type" perovskite; a highly efficient cathode for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells", Sourav Marik, Clément Nicollet, Madhu Channabasappa, Sébastien Fourcade, Alain Wattiaux, Mathieu Duttine, Rodolphe Decourt, Jean-Marc Bassat, Olivier Toulemonde, Communicated to Fuel Cells
16. “Synthesis and characterization of the system (1-x-y) LiCoO2 • xLiNiO2 • yLiMn2O4”, C Madhu, B Kelly, M Yeager, V Manivannan; (Communnicated Ceramics International) Impact factor =2.605
15. “Exchange Bias like effect in layered framework of an oxygen deficient mixed iron/cobalt perovskite as observed in ferromagnetic / antiferromagnetic heterostructure”, Madhu Chennabasappa, Javier Fernández-Sanjulián, Gwilherm Nénert, Caroline Curfs, Etienne Gaudin, Olivier Toulemonde, JMMM (To be communicated)
14. “Oxygen vacancies ordering in SrFe0.25Co0.75O2.63 inducing giant magnetic exchange coupling effect”, Javier Fernandez Sanjulian, Madhu Chennabasappa, Alain Pautrat, Gwilherm Nénert, Alain Wattiaux, Susana Martin-Garcia, Etienne Gaudin, Olivier Toulemonde, Dalton Transaction (communicated)
13. "Effect of Co Substitution on the Crystal and Magnetic Structure of SrFeO2.75−δ: Stabilization of the “314-Type” Oxygen Vacancy Ordered Structure without A-Site Ordering", Sourav Marik, Madhu Chennabasappa, Javier Fernández-Sanjulián, Emmanuel Petit, and Olivier Toulemonde, Inorganic Chemistry, 55(19), 9778 (2016), Impact factor = 4.82
12. "Fruit juice extract mediated synthesis of CeO2 nanoparticles for
antibacterial and photocatalytic activities", L.S. Reddy Yadav, K. Manjunath, B. Archana, C. Madhu, H. Raja Naika, H. Nagabhushana, C. Kavitha, G. Nagaraju, THE EUROPEAN
PHYSICAL JOURNAL PLUS, 131, 154 (2016).
11. “Critical behavior and magnetic entropy change in Nd0.7Sr0.1Ba0.1Ca0.1MnO3-δ perovskite manganite”, N. Mtiraoui, M. Chennabasappa, R. Decourt, O. Toulemonde, J. Dhahri, M. Oumezine, Ceramics International, doi:10.1016/j.ceramint.2015.09.027 Impact factor =2.605
10. “Novel Mixed Cobalt/Chromium Phosphate NaCoCr2(PO4)3 Showing Spin-Flop Transition”, Khalifa Souiwa, Madhu Chennabasappa, Rodolphe Decourt, Mongi Ben Amara, Mourad Hidouri, Olivier Toulemonde, Inorganic Chemistry, 54(15), 7345 (2015). DOI:10.1021/acs.inorgchem.5b00776 Impact factor =4.76
09. “Microstructural core-shell phenomenon on surface from ageing of Gd6Co1.67Si3 magnetocaloric material”, Madhu Chennabasappa, B Chevalier, M Mahaye, C Labrugere, O Toulemonde; J Alloys and Compounds 584, 34 (2014). Impact factor =3.00
08. “CoMn2O4 spinel from a MOF: synthesis, structure and magnetic studies”, P Mahata, DD Sarma, C Madhu, A Sundaresan, S Natarajan; Dalton Transactions 40, 1952 (2011). Impact factor =4.20
07. “Synthesis and characterization of oxide cathode materials of the system (1-x-y)LiNiO2•xLi2MnO3•yLiCoO2”, C Madhu, J Garrett, V Manivannan; Ionics, 16, 591 (2010). DOI: 10.1007/s11581-010-0454-x Impact factor =1.75
06. “Synthesis and measurement of structural and magnetic properties of K-doped LaCoO3 perovskite materials”, MB Bellakki, C Madhu, T Greindl, S Kohli, P McCurdy, V Manivannan; Rare Metals 29, 491 (2010). Impact factor =1.01
05. “Synthesis and characterization of cation-doped BiFeO3 materials for photocatalytic applications”, C Madhu, MB Bellakki, V Manivannan; Indian Journal of Engineering & Materials Sciences 17, 131 (2010). Impact factor =0.45
04. “A planar Cu2+ (S = 1/2) kagomé network pillared by 1,2-bis(4-pyridyl) ethane with interesting magnetic properties”, P Kanoo, C Madhu, G Mostafa,TK Maji,A Sundaresan,SK Pati,CNR Rao;Dalton Transactions, 12, 5062, (2009). Impact factor =4.20
03. “Synthesis and Magnetic Properties of BiFeO3 and Bi0.98Y0.02FeO3”, MB Bellakki, V Manivannan, C Madhu, A Sundaresan; Materials Chemistry and Physics, 166, 599 (2009). Impact factor =2.26
02. “Magnetocaloric effect across the coupled structural and ferromagnetic transition in Pr0.1Ce0.4Sr0.5MnO3”, C Madhu, A Sundaresan; J Chemical Sciences 120, 595, (2008). Impact factor =1.19
01. “Room-temperature ferromagnetism in undoped GaN and CdS semiconductor nanoparticles”, C Madhu, A Sundaresan, C.N.R. Rao; Physical Review B 77, 201306(R), (2008). Impact factor = 3.74
1. International symposium on RECENT DEVELOPMETNS IN METAL OXIDES AND RELATED MATERIALS, JANUARY 9 - 11, 2006, IISc, Bangalore.
2. ICMR- JNCASR Winter School on Chemistry of Materials, December, 12 - 19, 2006, JNCASR, Bangalore.
3. AIST - JNCASR Joint Symposium on Nano and Soft Matters, February 8 - 9, 2007, JNCASR, Bangalore.
4. ICMS- ICMR Winter School on Chemistry and Physics of Materials, December 06 - 13, 2007, JNCASR, Bangalore.
5. Molecules & Materials: New Directions, December 4 - 6, 2008, JNCASR, Bangalore.
6. ICMS-ICMR Winter School on New Carbon Materials and Functional Oxides, December 8 -13, 2008, JNCASR, Bangalore.
7. 18th International Conference on Solid Compounds of Transition Elements – SCTE 2012, Lisbanne, Portugal, 1st to 5th of April, 2012. Oral contribution: “Microstructure analysis of ageing of magnetocaloric materials” http://scte2012.itn.pt/
8. Journées de l’Ecole Doctorale des Sciences Chimiques, Université Bordeaux 1, Talence, 12th and 13th April, 2012. Poster contribution: “Magnetoaloric materials – ageing and structural studies” http://www.edsc.u-bordeaux1.fr/index.php/
9. IECB Young Scientist Symposium 2012, IECB, Bordeaux, 21st and 22nd of May, 2012. Oral contribution: “Structural, magnetic, and magnetocaloric investigations for ferromagnet-metals Pr1-xSrxMnO3 (0.3≤x≤0.45)” http://www.iecb.u-bordeaux.fr/jjc/
10. 4th International symposium on structure property relations in solid state materials, ICMCB, Bordeaux, 24th to 29th of June, 2012. Poster contribution: “Phase transition along with magnetic and transport transitions in ferromagnet metals Pr1-xSrxMnO3 (0.25≤x≤0.45)” http://www.spssm4.com/
11. Project MAGCOOL (Stock-E 2010 project ANR) meeting, CRISMAT, Caen, France, 28th and 29th March, 2013. Oral presentation: “Ageing on MagnetoCaloric Materials – Microstructural Studies”. http://www.agence-nationale-recherche.fr/projet-anr/?tx_lwmsuivibilan_pi2[CODE]=ANR-10-STKE-0008
12. International conference on nanoscience, nanotechnology & advanced materials (NANOS-2015), GITAM University, VIZAG, India, 14th to 17th December 2015, Oral presentation: “New Advances in Nanomaterails characterization: SAXS and PDF analysis”