- Learning from Data (ECM3420), Winter 2017, University of Exeter.
- Soft Computing and Machine Intelligence (CP8206), Winter 2016, Ryerson University.
Research topics available also as possible thesis
- Modeling and characterization of complex dynamical systems by graph-theoretic methods and time series analysis
- Analysis, design, and development of learning systems for non-geometric input spaces
- Information-theoretic learning
- Supervised and unsupervised feature selection/extraction methods
- Computational approaches to the protein folding problem
- Information granulation: higher-order fuzzy sets and hybrid models for data modeling and characterization
- Analysis and control of time-varying labeled graphs. Phase space reconstruction techniques; recurrence analysis
- One-class classification