Leadership and Career Development
- Webinar, Librarians in the 21st Century: Designing a Career Strategy for Evolving Roles and Opportunities, Library 2.013 Worldwide Virtual Conference, October 2013.
People-Centered Design, Usability and User Experience
- Lightning Talk, Assessment of Book a Librarian: A People-Centered Reference Service Model, Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO) Reference Special Interest Group Meeting, September 2013, New York, NY.
- Workshop, Web Usability Testing for Libraries, Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO), October 2013, New York, NY.
- Presentation, Web Usability Testing, Metropolitan New York Library Council (METRO) Distance Education Special Interest Group Meeting, June 2013, New York, NY.
Genetics Literacy Outreach
- ALA Grassroots Program, Lab to the People: A Residency Experience in Genetics, American Library Association (ALA) Annual Conference, June 2010, Washington, DC.
- Poster Session, Human Genome Project Community Conversations (HGPCC) Library Outreach Model Toolkit: Creative Ideas and Best Practices for Promoting Genetics Literacy in the Community, American Library Association (ALA) Annual Conference, June 2010, Washington, DC.
- Talk Table, How Libraries Can Work to Promote Genetic Literacy in the Community: Brooklyn Public Library's Human Genome Project Community Conversations Initiative, Public Library Association (PLA) National Conference, March 2010, Portland, OR.
- American Library Association (ALA) Virtual Poster, Celebrating National DNA Day at a Public Library: Reaching Out to the Community to Increase Awareness and Knowledge about the Human Genome and Genetics, January 2009.