The Community Piano Experience has been offering lessons to members of the Lincoln community since 2002!
Join us for this exciting eleven-week course of
beginning and intermediate piano lessons held on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln campus!
The Community Piano Experience features 11 weeks of group piano classes that will be:
- Fun and Social, with a maximum of 16 students per class
- Open to everybody -- No prior experience necessary
- Taught with the latest instructional materials and techniques
- Team-taught by piano pedagogy interns at UNL under the supervision of Dr. Brenda Wristen, Director of Piano Pedagogy and Keyboard Skills and the CPE Assistant Coordinator
- Designed especially for adults in the community. Register as individuals or with friends!
The courses will help students:
- Learn basic music-reading and keyboarding skills
- Increase hand-eye coordination
It is never too late to make music a part of your life...