SPRING 2014 CLASSES - ENROLLMENT OPEN!
CLICK ON THE BEGINNING AND INTERMEDIATE CLASS LINKS AT THE LEFT FOR DETAILS!
The Community Piano Experience is celebrating 11 years of group piano lessons at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln!
Join us for this exciting eleven week course of beginning and intermediate piano lessons!
The Community Piano Experience features 11 weeks of group piano classes that will be:
- Fun and Social, with a maximum of 16 students per class
- Open to everybody... no prior experience necessary
- Taught with the latest instructional materials and techniques
- Team-taught by piano pedagogy interns at UNL under the supervision of Dr. Brenda Wristen, Director of Piano Pedagogy and Keyboard Skills and a Nationally Certified Teacher of Music
- Designed especially for adults in the community. Register as individuals or with friends!
The courses will help students:
- Learn basic music-reading and keyboarding skills
- Increase hand-eye coordination
It is never too late to make music a part of your life...