• 1st Saturday, 8:00 am – New Year’s Day Breakfast Faith at Rehoboth Fellowship Hall
• 4th Saturday, 9:00 pm Soup~N~Bisquit
• 3rd Saturday, 9:00 am Soup~n~Bisquit Faith at Rehoboth
• 4th Saturday, 9:00 am Soup~n~Bisquit Faith at Rehoboth
• 2nd Sunday Mother’s Day Brunch Faith at Rehoboth
• 3rd Saturday, 6:00 pm S.E.L.F. Choir Anniversary Faith at Rehoboth
• TBD Youth Retreat Cape Henlopen State Park Lewes, DE.
• 3rd Sunday Father’s Day Brunch Faith at Rehoboth
• TBD Vacation Bible School Faith at Rehoboth
• 2nd Sunday, 9:30 am Church School Resumes Faith at Rehoboth
• 1st Sunday, 3:30 pm Youth Day Program at Faith U.M Church
• 2nd Sunday, 4:00 pm Homecoming at Faith U.M Church
• 5th Sunday, 6:00 pm Hallelujah Party at Faith Fellowship Hall
• 2nd Weekend (Friday & Saturday) S.E.L.F. Lock In at U.M. Church
• 3rd Monday, 7:00 pm S.E.L.F. Dessert Auction at Faith Fellowship Hall
• 2nd Saturday, 12:00 noon Christmas Dinners Faith Fellowship Hall Rehoboth, DE
• 3rd Saturday, 6:00 pm Usher’s Christmas Party Faith at Rehoboth
• 3rd Sunday, 11:00 am Church School Christmas Program Faith at Rehoboth
The ministry of Bible study is essential for deepening our relationship with God by being diligent in bible study and searching the scriptures to discover these truths for ourselves that are not immediately apparent just through the hearing of the Word of God.
United Methodist Women
The organized unit of the United Methodist Women shall be a community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as a whole person through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
United Methodist Women Mission Ministry of Giving
a. World Thank Offering – An opportunity for individuals to respond to the God’s abundance and grace with spontaneous gifts of gratitude. The funds collected are used in the total program of mission
carried out through the Women’s Division in the United States and around the world.
b. A Call to Prayer and Self-Denial: Property Makes Mission Possible – The funds collected are used to
make Missions Possible for women, children and youth on a national and international level which fulfills the Purpose of the United Methodist Women.
The purpose of this ministry is to help other men grow in their faith and spiritually in Christ, so that others may know Christ through their leadership as Disciples of Christ. “A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels.” Proverbs 1: 5. Developing the art of wisdom means listening to Godly men who have wisdom.
The ministry consists of being a compassionate disciple to all persons who live with ever-present or terminal illnesses and empathize with their needs.
The mission of the Health Ministry is to educate our disciples within our church and community about living a healthy lifestyle through community health programs that integrate the care of the body, mind and spirit to give comfort, support, concern, privacy and love to all we serve through Jesus Christ. "What? Know ye not that your body is a temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
This igniting Christian ministry allows our disciples to reach out to those incarcerated in our local prison as an act of service to Jesus Christ. “Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.” Hebrews 13: 3 (KJV)
The music ministry purpose is to use music to offer thanks and praise, and encourage our disciples to commit to the sharing of their time and talents for the beauty and inspiration of our worship services. “Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all ye lands.
The Lewes-Rehoboth Association of Churches is the local area churches who minister within the local community area by providing assistance to community members in need. “For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying,
LRAC Donations – Pennies to the Poor
Cape Henlopen Food Basket Donations
Soup Kitchen at Faith U. M. Church Donations
Meals on Wheels Donations
Scrub Brush Project Donations
Feed a Child with Quarter Donations
Sussex County Cancer Survivors Fund Donations
Rabbit’s Ferry Community Center Donations
UMW Mission Giving
Sick-Shut-In Disciples Giving
UMW Christmas Giving
Young Adults Christmas Giving
Cookies for SCI (Sussex Correctional Institution)