The Zoning Administrator hours are from 6:00-8:00 p.m. on MONDAY Evenings. Beginning January 1, 2017-March 13, 2017 by appointment only. Please email Shona Phipps, Zoning Administrator, at email@example.com or leave a message at the office 525-4991. Thank you.
No Road quotes are being sought at this time. Lakewood Roads Quote Application
No Roadside Mowing Quotes are being sought at this time. Lakewood Roadside Mowing Quote Form
Treasurer Position Opening
Beginning March 2017, the treasurer position will no longer be an elected position and will be a hired staff position by the Board of Supervisors. If interested in the position please contact the town office for details and application. The employment application (above) may be filled out from this page and submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties/Responsibilities of Lakewood Town Treasurer
· To attend monthly evening Board of Supervisors meeting.
· To receive and deposit all monies.
· To sign all checks.
· To appoint a deputy treasurer.
· To select bank depository with supervisors – select and establish depositories for all town monies.
· To keep payroll records.
· Recommend and manage investment opportunities for the town.
· Knowledge of and skilled at working with computer software, data entry, e-mail, and filing online.
· Duty to keep financial statement showing beginning and ending balances on a monthly basis.
· Duty to report interest earned on all funds.
· Duty to reconcile monthly bank statement with clerk and report to town supervisors.
· Duty to receipt all revenue.
· Duty to deposit all incoming cash and checks.
· Duty to prepare all necessary reports for annual audit.
Duty to electronically file taxes, pension reports, and other town business.
The Township Office is located in the Town Hall at the intersection of Strand Road and North Tischer Road, with the Recycling Center located next door. The Zoning Administrator holds office hours in the Township Office. The Town Hall is available for rental.